gucci lee and venus lee...u two ar...i'll find u in school later....
watch out!!!!
01] Name:Cheah Shu Yee
02] Nickname:Shu Yee
03] Married:Not yet
04] Zodiac Sign:Taurus
05] Gender:Female
06] Age:15(2008)
07] High School:SMK Convent Bukit Nanas
08] College:None
09] Height:170cm
10] Weight:58kg(i know I'm fat)
11] Do you like yourself: of course I like myself
12] Piercings: 4 holes(2left&2 right)
13] Right handed or left handed:right handed
14] Are you a freak :yes...kinda
15] Hair:natural brownish(teacher caught me many times d)
16] Skin:Not fair,not dark
17] Allergic:None
18] What are you doing now:typing...
19] What will you do 1 hour later:No idea
20] What will you do 10 years later:working+dating
21] Live with :currently I live with my family
22] Siblings(including you):3
23] Eldest:cheah chern kang
24] Youngest:cheah chern hao
25] Love/hate your family:of course love them(cause they provide everything I need)
26] You found your another half:don't know
27] If yes, who is he/she:don't know
28] If no, who you want he/she to be:-
29] Time(s) you in relationship: is private
30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):dunno
31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):I didn't notice
32] Did anything wrong to your other half:-
33] What was/were the wrong you had done:-
34] Ever argue with your other half:-
35] You with your other half:-
36] Are you straight/Lesbo:what is this mean??
37] Reasons you love your other half:tats no reason loving sumone
38] You and your other half in which stage: funny question
39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you:dunno
40] Ever think of marry he/she:No idea
41] Your first best friend:4got d...sori...
42] Your first enemy:4got....
43] The friend you love the most:everyone
44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only):None
45] Your most beautiful girl friend:No idea(everyones beautiful)
46] Your most handsome guy friend:Kyota (perhaps)
47] The kind of girl you hate the most:annoying (maybe)
48] The kind of boy you hate the most:No idea
49] You fall in love with your close friend before:yeah(jz admire)
50] Your best friend is your ex-lover:No
51] If your friend back stabbed you:I'll stab him/her back
52] If your friend betray you:No fren wif her anymore
53] If your friend woo your lover : I'll woo my fren back
54] If your friend fall in love with you:I'll get shock
55] If you fall in love with your best friend:It cant be(forever)
56] Are you a good student:absolutely...
57] You always done your homeworks/assignments :No..sumtimes curi tulang(homeworks)
58] The teacher/tutor you love the most:my primary 6 class teacher
59] Always late to school/college:No always...(but once cz of LRT doesnt function)
60] Your class:3N(the best class 4ever)
61] You love your seniors:Not really..
62] Senior who you love the most:None
63] Your classmates good/bad:sum of them r gud and sum of them not totally bad
64] Excellent result classmate:anusha,seow wei,yan wern,li hva,germaine,fatima,rupa...(sori if i 4got ur name)
65] Laziest classmate:I dun dare 2 tell anyone scare the person will kill me
66] Smart people :Yong Yan Wern(the genius)
67] Stupid people : No one is stupid
68] Good looking people: everyone
69] Ugly people:No one
70] Funny people:myself
71] Cute people:myself ^^
72] Bad people:the ppl who raped gal n do such no manner things
73] Honest people:No one is honest in the world isn't it??
74] Acting people:din notice
75] You are what kind of people:go n ask my frens,c their opinion
76] Lip or eyes:eyes
77] Hugs or kisses:both
78] Shorter or taller:is this a stupid question??of cz is taller
79] Hesitant or spontaneous:I do prefer spontaneous
80] Nice stomach or nice arms:for gals r stomach and for guys r arms
81] Listener or talker:both
82] Romantic or rich: romantic
83] Good husband or Good Father:both
84] Age to get marry:27
85] Numbers of kid(s):2 kids(1 boy,1 girl)
86] Career:student
87] Salary: 7bucks per day
88] Retirement age:55
89] Properties value: -
90] Wishes:8As for PMR(waiting for the results)
I dun feel like wanna tag people....i know very cham wan....venus and gucci thanks alot for the tag...i've learn many things from the questions by the way....
No comments:
Post a Comment