you guys know what??!! Tomorrow I got to stay back for extra account class!!
from 1.30pm until 3.00pm!! Tired~~
On Friday, I also got to stay back for Chinese class and at night still got Bible Knowledge class until 10pm.
And the next morning is Sports Day!! BABI wan la!!! Have to wake up early in the morning!!
After Sports Day, I got to go to Youth Alive(YA) committee meeting. Don't know sempat reach anot....
On Saturday night, I still got to go Pastor Tony's house to watch a Christian movie.
Next week is exam week!! My goodness!!
I'm still lenggang-lenggok here....
Just started studying English!! I scared my Literature in English will fail!!It is so tough!!super duper tough MAN!!!
While Economi, I don't understand what Pn.Masniah teach me!! But after I study by my own self, I can understand a little bit....but still not so well....
Account also another problem! Can understand well but scare I can't cope it....
Today is raptai for Hari Sukan.Not many teacher masuk our class...
The last 2 period, one of my friend and I found out something new!!
Even tough is very disgusting, but at least I have learn something which I don't know.
got to go already~~~ bai bai!!!~~
No comments:
Post a Comment