I am trying to experiment with the angles because I’m still not convinced I can only look good in one particular angle.
You see, this is not my secret anymore. People who are observant will notice that I always pose left while sitting/standing/lying down. Even Leong Carven noticed! =D
“I always strike a pose that shows more of the left side of my face”.
Guys don’t understand why when girls pose, they always tilt their head 45° to the east/west/north/south (whichever way that will make them look nicer).
Everyone has a “better” angle. So stop asking why I always pose the same way. Because it is MY pose.
And now let me show you Shuyee's angle:

And you people know what? I look good from the left more than the right!
So, what if!
My buddy also only poses the left side? Then how?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now let me show you Shuyee's right angle, it look sucks!

Sometimes i just have to sit/stand/lye on the right because I can't take picture with my left hand! So to take a nice picture of myself, I have to ask my friend to take picture for me!
2 comments:
hahaha.. i think i look better from the right angle.. Xp..
LOL!shuyee shuyee..this post is hilarious!and you need frens to help you taking a better pics of you.LOL;P
Post a Comment