I just hate 1th April...Don't ask me why...
Because I just kena by this junior asking me in the early morning at 7.27am, "excuse me kak, where to get pinafore? I kena period stain."
I KNEW IT'S APRIL FOOL JOKE BUT I STILL INSIST TO HELP HER BY REPLYING," You can get it from Puan Norrizan."
She give me this innocent look and I said," Can I take a look?"
I know I'm stupid enough...I don't need anyone to tell me...
She said," APRIL FOOL!"
ARGHH!!!!!
Another April Fool after I entered my class....
Rou Min gave me a angpau..." Shuyee, my mum give you ang pau."
I replied," I don't want. Thanks!" (I'm smart though)
hehe!!!
At night, when my family were to go out for dinner, younger bro said, " Jie, there is something on your hair."
I kena AGAIN!!!!!! F***
Today is Good Friday. No school. Tomorrow accounts class.
BYE! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment