Finally Trial SPM has come to an end and I'm super duper happy because I can sleep like a pig from now on. I just couldn't sleep well this 3 weeks though. Everyday sleep almost 3 to 4 hours, sleep at 2am or 3am and wake up at 6am then get ready to go to school. Even in the LRT I still got to hold a book and read or memorize like nobody's business. Mumbling at myself so that I can memorize it well and apply it during exams. @_@
What I can say now is that I screwed my accounts paper 2 today. Not the whole paper but question 2 which is kelab dan persatuan. Okay, this some how pop out from my mind. I wonder why can't National Service convert to a Girl's Camp. Why? Why? Why? It's like......erm.......better to be a girl's camp isn't?
Went to IKANO and THE CURVE on sunday after church service. Dad drove all the way to Damansara just to eat the chicken rice. LOL! I love curve and Ikano's night scenery. It's awesome! On the curve street, they will be a team of musicians playing guitars and singing. Mum and dad loves that too!
After brother did a tattoo on his chest which a "TRUST" in chinese word. I feel like doing it too. But of course not on my chest. Perhaps on my shoulder or waist. Wondering what should I tattoo. My dog's paw? Mum's name? A cross? Or some random wordings?
I was telling Renuka about this the other day in school and she said she wanted to do one too after SPM! A dragon! Oh well, I don't like dragon. Nah. Never mind. Just leave it. Don't do it better...
No comments:
Post a Comment