Sunday, October 2, 2011

Where have you been?


Where have you been when I need you the most? Where have you been when I'm weak and need someone to cry and lean on? Where have you been when I'm sick and need you to remind me take care of myself by putting cloth on my forehead? Where have you been when I need you to pamper me? Where have you been when I need you to cheer me up when I'm down but not other people keep cheering me up? Where have you been when I wanna dream of someone in my dream? Where have you been..............???????
Do you know that the prettiest smile I have will ONLY exist when I'm with you?
It's because you're the one who paint my life with beautiful colours. I realised that after the day we aren't together anymore, my prettiest smile no longer appear on my face. The one people sees now, perhaps is just pretending. People always quote that "Smile Is The Prettiest Make Up" . I believe that. I really do. 

No comments: