Have you chewed gum after someone else already has?
NO...forever...
What is one place you would NOT want to go to for a first date?
I have no idea.....
Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
cleanliness of course yes...but organization not really
What's your favorite animal?
Dog
Do you usually get your friends sick when you are sick?
I seldom get sick.....the lastest is when i was in form1....because of my sick little brother...
Who was your last sms from?
germaine......my best friend forever...
Did you have any homework today?
yes...alot man.....science homework......for this one week holidays
Can you raise one eyebrow?
Can, of course can....
Can you twist your tongue?
No....I have try it many times.....
What's something you need from the drugstore right now?
I am a christian....As a christian, cannot take drug...
What would you change about your life right now?
My life now is pretty good....nothing to change....
Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
cry over the truth......but after crying my eye will bengkak...
What are you doing today?
went to church for the Youth Alive and guitar class....
What do you wear to bed?
My pajamas.....
What do you smell like right now?
I am having my flu.....can't smell...
What color is your bedspread?
blue
If you were getting married tomorrow, do you know who'd be your Best man/maid of honour?
I don't know.....I am not a god,don't no who'd be my best man/maid of honour
Have you ever broken someone's heart?
yes,once .....
What do you carry with you at all times?
tissue,bottle,purse,handphone,a pen(in case),a story book
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
my brother.....ask his permission to use the computer....
Have you lost friends in the past 3 years?
Yes...my primary schoolmates....
Do you care if people hate you for no reason?
Yes....I am a person who very terasa when people hurt me...
Are you happy?
I am happy all the time......but if I stress or bad mood,I can be crazy,pelupa,like to scold people.....BEWARE!!!
Has anyone got on your nerves lately?
lately no.....
What was the last book you read?
my science text book....
What color is your underwear?
black
Where is your sister right now?
I don't have a sister...
Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
I don't know whether am I smiling while I am sleeping.....
Where did you sleep last night?
My room
Who do you want to see right now?
My future husband
No comments:
Post a Comment