Friday, August 15, 2008

Today in class(a girl school--convent bukit nanas), i found something kinda fun to me......two of my best friends(germaine & renuka), they wrote something on a paper....this is the dialog they had wrote...


THE FIRST DIALOG
RENUKA : I'm dieing...(renu,the correct spelling is dying la)
GERMAINE: Why?
RENUKA : I got heart problem.....
GERMAINE: U know what....I also got problem.....
RENUKA : Heart problem....Do u need anyone to talk?
GERMAINE: I got breathing problem just now..HAHA!!!=)
RENUKA : ok,ok....You ok now? Do u feel better? Do u need anyone to give you CPR?=)
GERMAINE: Can. If you want to kiss me......
RENUKA : You want me to give you CPR huh?
GERMAINE: Yes....hehehe P.T.O(which I dunno wat izit)

AND SUDDENLY THEY CONTINUE THE TOPIC.......
GERMAINE: Your head la!!!My kiss is only for my BF(boyfriend) la......
RENUKA : Ya...Like I want to kiss you....My kiss is also for my BF la=P
GERMAINE: Copy cat!!!!











RENUKA : Fine!!!
GERMAINE: Hmm.....miss......welcome to fine fine restaurant...may I take your order? Do you want fine sugar or fine salt in your tea?Haha=)
RENUKA : Fine sugar please!!
GERMAINE: Ok.....Then you have diabetics.....Don't blame me you know......
RENUKA : Inever blame you,but I will hunt you when I die..... (hey renu, do u
know now is ghost days??scary la you)
GERMAINE: Why me??After you will thank me you know??Because your BF dun want leave you cause you r to sweet.....Then you'll always come to this restaurant and eat fine sugar....you should blame your BF then.....hehehe....
RENUKA : Ok lah....Idon't blame you!!!=P
GERMAINE: Thank you.....miss.....here's the bill...



RESTAURANT FINE FINE
fine sugarRM100000.0000
please pay at the counter......




RENUKA : Why must I pay as my BF to pay lah??




The school bell rings and the conversations end...............

No comments: