Tuesday, November 4, 2008

so troublesome day!!!

today after assembly, all the form 3 students got to stay in the hall....
all of us didn't bring pj attire for the netball training.....cause we didn't know that today's program is netball training....the teacher incharge was Pn. NorHaida....she 'bully' us!!! =(
we force to start the training with our uniform....SO 'SEMANGAT' right??
after warming up, eryn and I lead the stretching.....then we continue with our next program(netball game)....
Me myself do prefer game more than fitness and passings.....
we played for a while then Pn.NorHaida help me with the girls.....
she explain the positions,how many players in the court and so on....



roughly30 mins before recess, Pn.NoHaida gave us each student 3 pieces of paper to draw the netball court plus the positions of the players,the name of the passings and the rules of the game.....
eryn and I finish it very fast and we borrow to the people who need help.....XD
eryn,Najwa and I help teacher to keep the balls and bips in the locker.....

after recess,all of us go to our own class....some of them lepak in the school compound......
Me, I just stay in class sleep like a pig.....cause of the netball training perhaps....too tired....
I didn't expect I slept the half of the day....almost 2 hours.....from 11am something to 1pm.....XP


today netball really stress.....I don't like to teach but to play.....I have fun today!!!hoho~~~

No comments: