1. Your phone model?
K510i
2. A picture of it?
=.=!!!
3. How many times did your phone get tortured by you?
less than 5 times
4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
joystick. Because it is annoying.
5. Which part of your handphone you like the most and why?
The back cover. Because I put some pattern on it.
6. If you're given a chance to change your phone colour, what would it be?
still black. Because I love black. Plus my cover getting 'old' need to change a new wan.
7. What icon do you click the most?
camera pictures.
8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
I don't need to change anything on my handphone cause I want to have a new handphone.
9. You need a handphone because...?
to contact with friends and family members. In addition, if any emergency, I can use my handphone.^^
10. Who bought this phone for you?
lol...^^ no one bought this handphone for me. The handphone I'm using actually is belong to my bro. He bought a new handphone so he give it to me. In conclusion, my handphone is a 2nd handphone. But it is still new!
11. With the total amount of your hand phone price, what could you buy others than handphones?
clothes,shoes,accessories...all this are ladies' needs right??without them, we will 'DIE'!!
12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
olden days yes laa....now of course not. It is a old model.
13. Describe yourself as a smart handphone user?
how should I explain?? *blur*
14. How often do you charge your phone?
depends on myself. If seldom use it then 3 days lor...But usually I charge my handphone 2days once.....
15. Estimate, how long could your hand phone survive?
don't know le...if I take care for it, it can survive for a longer term....
16. Actually are you interested in phones?
yeah!!
17. Are you happy with your phone condition now?
duh....of course happy....cause it still look so 'young' and 'pretty'......
18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
see the time and any message or calls......
19. Imagine someone takes your phone away for 1 day. What would happen?
If my bro or mum take it away, I'll kill them....and of course I'll feel sad and no mood.......
20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit?
agree!!!
21. Tag 6 sexy phone users:
-michelle
-germaine
-farah arina
-eryn
-renuka
-brandon
No comments:
Post a Comment