Wednesday, December 24, 2008

3N's 2008 GATHERING/ went TS with michelle

HELLO people!!!
I know I haven't been updating lately but finally!! Yay!!
Tomorrow is 2008 Christmas! Very excited isn't??

Well, within this holidays I can't sleep until the clock shows 3.30am.
Go to bed and do my sudoku until i feel tired and sleep.
The next morning, I'll wake up at 1pm except if my parents are at home and I got to wake up at 10am.

Anyway, let me blog about last week Wednesday.
Last Wednesday, my younger brother and I follow my parents to their office in the morning.
After having breakfast with my dad we went to my school and buy the exercise books i need for next year.
The books are so expensive!! Okay....Let me count....

I bought...

20 buku garis satu =RM16.00
3buku petak kecil =RM2.40
6buku peta A4 =RM12.60
10buku nota A4 =Rm17.00
2buku makaml sains A4 =RM5.20
TOTAL =RM 53.20

After paying on the way back to dad's car, I saw Seow Wei's car just in front of my dad...
Three of us take monorail to Times Square.
Seow Wei accompany me buy tickets and watch Madagascar with my brother.
She shopping by herself until my brother and I finish watching.
She bought two dress. Nice dress Michelle!! You have a good taste!!








































We shop together for Michelle's shoes.
She saw these pair of espadrilles.
The best she have seen the whole day. So she took it and tried.
It’s a 3-inch espadrille then you can tie it around your ankle. White!


She brought me to nichii.
The shoe was amazing, I've tried too.
But the heel was too…tall, and since I'm tall,
If I wears anything taller, I’ll be too tall.

So Michelle asked the shop assistant for size, but only one size left.
Size 8. Yup, it’s my size, but don’t know why the cutting was a bit loose for her.


She wore it and took it out for 4 times.
Then she put it back on it’s original place (the highest shelf).
So I asked: “You don’t want to buy ah?”
and she said:“Nah, a bit too big. Too bad. =( "

So, we went around looking for some other shoes.

At last, we found these. And just bought them.


















After awhile, suddenly my brother step on my shoes.
Hate him.
We shop for my shoes right now.
I've bought a white shoes!
Which Michelle also prefer it is nice.
Wear it immediately.

Then we went home by ourself. Bye~~~~

No comments: