Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged by Nor Diana Bt. Nordin

1.Put your recently photo first.

2.Tagged people who you want to tag.

3.Answer the questions.












funny picture,right??

Tag peoples:

-Michelle
-Germaine
-Renuka


1.How are you?

I'm good.

2.Who was the last person you hugged?

Germaine!!

3.Look to your left, what do you see?

My parents' bed.

4.Where do you like to be the most?

Beach.

5.What's your favourite film?

Many.

6.What does the last person you commented on friendster mean to you?

No one.

7.What did you last laugh about?

A pondan that I saw yesterday at the Sg.wang super market.

8.Where was your default took?

Have my dinner.

9.What's the first thing you look for in a girl/guy?

He is a Christian.

10.If your still in school, what's your favourite lesson?

Science??

11.What do you work as / want to work as?

No idea. Maybe hair stylist.

12.Do you play video games? if so, which is your favourite game?

Worms Armageddon.

13.Who never fails to make you laugh?

Myself.

14.What are you listening to right now?

My parents arguing about my younger brother's helicopter.

15.Who did you last have a sleepover with?

I never sleepover.

16.I bet you miss someone, who?


Everyone!!

17.Are you happy with your life right now?

Of course!!

18.Why did you last get upset?

Argue with my parents??

19.Who was the last person you text?

Germaine.

20.Who do you live with?

Parents.

21.Do you like living with them?

Not really. Cause we always argue.

22.Who did you last shout at and why?

My dad. Because he scold me.

23.Are you normally a happy person?

Normally yes. But now because of school holidays, no mood to become a happy person.

24.What was the last thing you went to see in the movie and with who?

Watch Twilight with Brandon, Michelle, Julian, Joey and Pei Yin.

25.What's your favourite food?

Many. I like to eat.

26.Are you in love?

Nope.

27.Do you remember how you was 3 years ago?

Yup. I was so ugly. I am with short hair at that time.

28.If so, does it make you cringe?

No idea.

29.If you could be with someone right now, who would it be?

Don't know.

30.What's your favourite thing in your room?

My pillow.

31.If you had one wish, what would you wish for ?

Get good result in the PMR examination.

32.Any last words?

Thank you and take care.

No comments: