This morning went out with the church friends. We went to FRIM.
Here's some pictures which I grabbed from Amos Gan. Credits to him.
This is v-jin. One of the driver.
This is where we walk all the way up and down.
All started their 'asthma'.
The peoples are walking.
Keep on walking.
The stream.
The uncles.
The peoples enjoying the view.
Matthew smile =)
Phoebe, Li Jen, Me
Around 2.30pm,reached home safely.
After bathed, I wanted to go for a hair cut with my brother. But unfortunately he slept without bathing. Smelly guy.
Anyway, now I'm doing my holiday's homeworks. I'm not done with English and BM essay.
I'm finding some points from the internet but it doesn't work! Wouldn't find any man! Hate it! How am I gonna pass up my homework then???!!
Very moody now. So better don't disturb me dude!
Next Monday, school reopen.
Feel tired. Don't feel like going back to school. Have to face the teachers, classmates and especially the homeworks! I'm dead! Co-co starts again next week.
Have to wait until end of May only got holidays to rest.
I twist me left angle again! Many times already. More than 5 times!
My godness! I can't stand already laa!!! Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment