Friday, March 27, 2009

tagged by Seow Wei

  1. Were you named after anyone?
    Nope. I don't think so.

  1. When was the last time you cried?
    30th November 2008

  2. Do you like your handwriting?
    Not really.

  3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
    Anything. =)

  4. Do you have kids?
    Are you crazy? I'm just 16 years old.

  5. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
    Maybe.

  6. Do you use sarcasm?
    Sometimes.

  7. Do you still have your tonsils?
    Yup.

  8. Would you bungee jump?
    Not sure. Kinda scared with this stuff.

  9. What is your favorite cereal?
    Oats, corn, barley.

  10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
    Nope. I'm too lazy.

  11. What is your favorite ice cream?
    Chocolate, vanila, all kinds of fruits.

  12. What is the first thing you notice about people?
    Of course their looks. To determine whether is a female or male. Then should be personality.

  13. Red or Pink?
    Pink.

  14. What is your lastest favorite thing about yourself?
    My height. I suppose.

  15. Who do you miss the most?
    All my uncles and aunties. Miss those days when I was a little girl with them.

  16. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
    Of course!

  17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
    I'm wearing a white pants and not wearing shoes.

  18. What are you listening to right now?
    Rain down by Planetshakers.

  19. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
    Black.

  20. Favorite smells?
    Lavender.

  21. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
    Raahilah.

  22. Do you like the person who went this to you?
    Okay. Just fine.

  23. Favorite sports to watch?
    I don't watch sports.

  24. Hair colour?
    Brownish + Perang + Black.

  25. Eye colour?
    Dark brown.

  26. Do you wear contacts?
    Nope.

  27. Favorite food?
    Japanese, Chinese and Italian cuisine.

  28. Scary movies or happy endings?
    I prefer both.

  29. Last movie you watched?
    Marley and Me.

  30. What colour shirt are you wearing?
    White.

  31. Summer or winter?
    Both.

  32. Hugs or kisses?
    Both.

  33. Dream job?
    Something related to fashion, hairstylist or mass communication.

  34. Best thing that ever happened to you?
    God protect me all the time.

  35. What book are you reading now?
    New Moon.

  36. What is on your mouse pad?
    I don't have a mouse pad.

  37. What did you watch on TV last night?
    Maiden's vow.

  38. Favorite Sound(s).
    All kinds of music. Classical music, radio, my 2 love birds and 2 budgie chirping and my hamters fighting/making love sounds.

  39. Rolling stones or beatles?
    Beatles.

  40. What is the farthest you have been from home?
    Kuantan. About 5 hours.

  41. Do you have a special talent?
    Not really.

  42. Where were you born?
    Hospital Kuala Lumpur. If I didn't mistaken.

  43. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting?
    No one.

  44. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
    Huh??

  45. Maki, sushi or sashimi?
    Everything!

  46. Fruit or chocolate?
    Both.

    I tag: No one.

No comments: