Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Friday

Diana keep on asking me why I didn't update my blog? I did update! =.=!!!
Here's the conversation between Diana and me in school.


Diana :Hey, shuyee!
Shuyee:Hi!
Diana :Why you didn't update your blog ah?
Shuyee:Got lah~
Diana :But I dah read your blog. Tak update pun~
Shuyee :Bila you baca?
Diana :Pagi ni lah.
Shuyee:Wah!


Today, we have oratorical competition. Quite interesting.
Congrats to the people who won.


After school stay back for Renjer Puteri(girl guide).
We played 2 games.
The 1st game was ' pukul berapa datuk matahari mau? '
And the 2nd game was ' blow wind blow '.
I never heard of this game. It was interesting.
I sweat like hell and we played under the sun some more.


This few days, I use my money like no one's business.
I keep on buying sweets
Same goes to Rachel Lim Su Ann!
In one day, I can use about 8 bucks up to 10 bucks!
But one of my friend more worse!
His mum give him 20bucks per day and he can use it all.
Can't believe it!

Share la with me. We half half okay?


Pig pig Germaine invited me to go KLCC to have a walk on this Friday.
I think she wants me to spend time with her to pray to God. XP
Because we never pray together. But we do pray for each other when we need help.
My mum is taking her lift on Friday cause is GOOD FRIDAY!!!


Friday, Saturday night and Sunday morning church is having Easter Talk.
Monday is my younger brother's birthday.
I haven't buy him present.
My pocket berlubang already la.
My family might go out and celebrate.
Mum says going out on Sunday after church service. =(
But I want on Saturday night.
Saturday night got to go church for the Easter Talk.
I love Saturday night because can enjoy the day until midnight. People, agree with me?


Now got to go and done with all my homeworks.
I got PJ( AE) tomorrow.
Have to bring sports attire again. Very heavy la~~


Bye Bye~
Good night!

No comments: