FYesterday all the form 4mers have to sit in the hall for like 2 hours to listen the pidato and sajak.
BORED!!!!!
My butt was so so so pain! My gosh!
Before everything starts, teacher (Pn. Aizan) remind us we can't do our own works and have to pay attention plus we can't talk!!
I sat behind Tan Rou Min. Just don't know somehow.
I'm bored. So, I (7-Up) Tan Rou Min from the back.
And....and....what happen was she shouted!! Screw her~
She said sorry and want me to forgive her.
But after that, I fell asleep. Don't bother.
Today almost the same thing as yesterday.
After recess, all of us went to the hall for the forum.
Sit in the hall from 11am to 1pm.
And AGAIN...my butt....my legs cramp....ai yoh....* holding my friend's hands*
After co-curriculum, went to Bible Knowledge class.
I was almost fell asleep. ( I'm a pig! )
*keep on eating sweets to wake up myself*
Went to mum's office.
Did my homeworks and played sudoku then I sleep again....
roughly from 5pm to 6pm.
I very geng le...can sleep like a pig already.....
This Friday my school is having Easter celebration.
Enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment