Sorry I haven't been able to update....
Au Jo Ey asked me a few times how come I didn't update for soooooooo long and she said my blog karat already lor~~ all my files cacat...
I do enjoy with my life with the other prefects. We get along very well.
We share our sadness, happiness...
We are like a family.
Well, last Thursday, my duty is to jaga the red passage.
And people you know what??!!
I found a girl came late and she's standing in front of the surau.
So I walked towards her.
SY: Why are you still standing here?
Budak: Oooo~~ I'm waiting for my sister to give her her text book.
SY: You're late. Can you go to the tennis court?
Budak: I want to give the text book to my sister. If I didn't give her, her teacher will scold her.
SY: Okay. Your sister is in stardard..........
Budak: Standard 6. So can I wait for her?
SY: haih....
After 10 minutes...........
Her sister didn't come and she walk in....
SY: Please line up in the tennis court.
Budak: I thought the assembly is in the hall??
SY: Yes. Is in the hall.
Budak: I thought the assembly is in the hall??
SY: Yes! Is in the hall.
Budak: Then why are they lining up in the tennis court??
SY: NO~~~~Where got?* you blind ke*
Budak: Huh??
SY: Latecomers go to the tennis court.
Budak: Will teacher accept my reason?
SY: I don't know....
She left........
After my duty, I chatted with carven.
SY: deh.....there's the girl la....
Carven: Yeah la. Just now I ask her to pick up the rubbish and she ignore. Stupid wan.
SY: hahahaha!!!
After recess, En. Ruzailan ask me and my plan-co group to go art room to do the back- drop by that day for the merdeka celebration.
Dah la our ketua plan-co cannot go cause she got to done with her peka..
So I got to incharge of everything.
I'll like to thanks the others who helped me. Eventhough all of us kena tercat our uniforms. =D
Last Friday, Anastasia, Fiona and I went to counseling room.
After a while Carven and Ru Yi hop in.
We left at 2pm.
In front of the counseling room.......
Ru Yi and I were wearing shoes.
Carven was behind of Anastasia.
Carven: (Carven's hand lean over Anastasia's breast) Tetek!!
All of us laughed....
And Pn Nurul Asyikin passed through..........
And we laugh loudly.....
Yesterday, I went to YA! committee member meeting at 2.30pm.
And we ends our meeting at 4pm.
Many parents came to join our program. Since the program was reminiscing the past with parents.
It was totally fun.
Got to go already....
No comments:
Post a Comment