well...Yesterday was V-jin 18th birthday....Happy birthday to you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yesterday also the last day of school....=)
Our school had religion program for the muslims, christians and the indians(according to their religion) at different place. And Ann Nie told me that last year those free thinker asked teacher where to go and teacher told them go to toilet... =.=!!!
After recess, Anastasia and I saw Shirley busy walking around....
And she said, that's five 5th formers went out of school after their exam without permission.
What a 'good' student!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Three of us straight away head to bilik bahasa for the fellowship.
Pastor Paul, Pn.Ann(our principle), Ms. Waan, Ms. Sarah and Pn. Chee was there too.
We separated 3 in a group and started to pray for each other.
Joy Teen also share some of her stories with us. It was touched.
But not least, we do worship. Sang a song name 'all in all'.
I saw some of them cried...including me....I've no idea why I cry at that moment...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stayed back for meeting. Practice the performance for everybody's day.

I'm playing with the bunga telur
No comments:
Post a Comment