I've cut my hair...
When Fern saw me just now, she was like: hey shuyee! You look so lala....
ME: Yeah yeah la..I know la...I told the guy I want to trim my hair but...this is the result....=(
Just came back from orphanage...
Majority of the orphans there were indians....
I think Fern 'fall in love' with this cute little boy name Ming Ming...
Ming Ming and Onn Onn are brothers...
Both of them look so so adorable!
That's one little girl name Mei, she came and stand beside me...
She look so tiny... I asked her how old is she...
At the first sight, I thought she's 7 or 8 years old, but then when she replied me she said I'm 10 years old...*shock*
I felt pity for them...
All of them are optimistic..Can see their real faces when we're playing games
together...They enjoy playing with each other...like no worries at all...
That's amazing!
I'm glad that I have such a loving dad and mom who always by my side...
God bless~~
No comments:
Post a Comment