I will like to take this oppportunity to wish everyone Happy Mooncake Festival.
"What are you guys doing tonight?" (famous sentence in school today) Left hand holding peice of mooncake and right hand holding a cup of hot tea enjoy looking at the full moon? Or play candles and lanterns? This reminds me of when I was young my paper made lantern used to get burned and I'll cry to daddy. Anyway, enjoy the night!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I get punched by younger brother on my lips and it’s swollen now. Well done brother! He threw my accounts bag then my school bag out of the house just because I said he’s childish. Really childish, isn’t he?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Have you experienced people ignores you when you were talking to them one to one and when you were talking to someone then his/her eyes go somewhere but head facing you and talk to someone else without giving you a stop signal or telling you "excuse me"? What do you feel? Oh, he/she don't bother listening to me. Other than that, he/she pulls away the person you were talking to and brought them somewhere else then chit-chat without saying "excuse me" or " sorry" to you. Come to worse, they come to you when they need your help and pissed off at you when you need them. This is what I call FRIEND is. I have been blind for so many years wei! Everyone's not perfect, of course me too. I won't deny. But can you don't do something like this?
In school, I keep quiet and try to ignore people when I'm in bad mood,stress, PMS. But people who cares about you will keep on asking you why are you sad this and that lah. I just don't want to talk to you. What if I say something that hurts your feeling at that moment? You will merajuk and you will hate me. I rather not to talk to you than hurting you. So sorry I can say.
No comments:
Post a Comment