Ups and downs in life?
Sunday was the day. Went out for dim sum at some restaurant which located at jalan imbi with family to meet up uncle from Sabah. Sorry forget what's the name if the restaurant YUM YUM!! =D I tau makan saje, nama restorant tak tau
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Started missing my friends. Have you guys complete your holiday homeworks? Nah. Study come first.
Talk about study, here comes SPM. My mind somehow just can't remember certain things. So, mum force me to eat ginkgo starting from now. Study make people sick too. Flu is killing me! Argh!! Can't stand it anymore! This is the quote I always use when I'm having flu. "Flu is my best enemy, tissue is my best friend, vitamin C is my healer, God is my saviour"
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Oh! I'm the so call lucky one to be choosen for National Service. I know I'm too active to be choosen. *shake head* Why government is wasting money on this useless programme? What I have observe in my school, majority of them are CHINESE and INDIANS. Like what people use to say :" If your sibling get choosen, the chances you get choosen is lower."
One word I can say, bullshit. Doesn't make sense at all. The government just randomly pick by using the computer or something wan la. Sigh.
Me holding M16? LOL! Can't imagine.
I seriously need some inspiration to blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment