Peoples!! I will seldom blogging starting from this year i guess.
It is because of my studies.
Since form 4 is a new form to me and with some new subjects that we never learn before for the past few years.
Will be difficult, isn't??
Well, now I'm confused whether I should take Bible Knowledge and Bahasa Cina.
For Bahasa Cina, no one is taking it. They say very tough for SPM.
My parents keep asking me to take 1 more subject for Bahasa Cina.
While for Bible Knowledge, I have no idea what to do with it. What I know about Bible Knowledge is we have to read ACTS and LUKE. At the same time, we only have 1 period(30minutes) for the teacher to teach us. Thats not enough for us actually.
Thats all for now....got to go already.....
good night world!! sweet dream!! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment