Those who get tagged MUST answer the question's about themselves :)
-At the end of the post , tag 10 people to do the same except the tagger :)
-Continue this game by sending to other people (refer to rule No.2)''
Name : Cheah Shu Yee
Age/Birthday : 16 / 10 MAY
School : SMK Convent Bukit Nanas
Elder sister : I'm the only daughter.
Younger sisters : Nah, no sisters.
Elder brother : Yes! Chern Kang. 18 years old.
Younger brothers : Chern Hao. 10 years old. going to be 11 years old.
Favourite liquid's/ drinks : Anything.
Favourite consumables/ food : Hmm… Many....
Favourite place to sleep : Genting Highland. Because it's cool over there.
Flying? : Once. When I was 3 years old. Fly to Pulau Langkawi.
Swimming or diving : I'm a donkey. Can't swim. Can't even float on water! =(
How many friends in msn : 128.
Loved one's : Everybody. =D
Get kicked on the butt : Yes. Many times.. Even hitted! =(
Allergic? : Yes. Everytime I wear long trackbottom, I'll get red spot (itchy) on my leg.
(long trackbottom is compulsory in school)
Gastric? : This Tuesday.
Age of marriage? : How would I know?
Children wanted?: 1 boy and 1 girl. (thats enough to me)
Age of death? : I have no idea. We MIGHT die anytime. Let god handle.
Animals in your house? : Of course! I love animals. I have more than 10 hamters, 2 gold fish, 2 love birds, 2 budgies. (like a pet shop perhaps)
Longest fingernails ever kept? : Hmm, I’m not sure. About 1.5cm.
Wanted birthday present : (from kerajaan)- no need to go to school
(from parents) - LOVE
(from friends) - a hug
(from teacher) - don't give me homework on my birthday
Q : In your dreams, god makes you a billionaire and grants you a wish, what will you wish for?
More love from my parents and brothers. No more arguing in the house cause it's noisy.
A - Attached or single ? : Single ( love being single)
B - Best friend? : Germaine, Renuka, Fatima, Siti Arinah, Pei Yin and Michelle.
C - Cake or pie ? : Cake. But not too much of butter.
D - Day of choice? - Fridays.
E - Essential item ? - My underclothings. Wear it everyday. =S
F - Favourite colour? - Black and white.
G - Gummy bears or worms? : Gummy bears. Because it's tiny and cute.
H - Hometown? : Ipoh, Perak.
I - Favourite indulgence : Chocolate. I can eat 2 bar in a day. =)
J - January or July? : July. Someone's birthday. =)
K - Kids? - Eh, what’s a stupid question? -.-
L - Life isn't complete without? - Food, clothes, a comfortable house, love, friends.
( I can list down all the reason)
M - Marriage date : -On Christmas day? A day which everyone can remember and excited.
N - Number of magazine subscriptions? - I have no idea.
O - Oranges or apples? -Apples. An apple a day, keeps the doctor away! =
P - Phobias : -Some insects.
Q - Quotes? : - "Simple Ways to Nurture and Strengthen Your Relationship While Avoiding the Habits That Break Down Your Loving Connection."
R - Reasons to smile?- That I am still alive. =)
S - Season of choice: -Autumn.
T - Tag 10 people-
- Farah arina
- Gucci Lee
- Venus Lee
- Germaine
- Renuka
- Tristan
- Joey
- Zhi Fern
- Eryn
- Diana
U - Unknown fact about me? -I always get fail for my BM.( primary )
-I always bully teacher when I was standard 6.(using a cane and cane teacher's butt.
V - Vegetable? -Everything except for brinjal, bittercort and more.
W - Worst habit? -Without tidying my bed on Monday to Friday because have to wake up in the early morning.
X - X-men? -I know nothing.
Y - Your favorite food - My mum's dishes!
Z - Zodiac sign - Taurus
No comments:
Post a Comment