Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stupid Shuyee is back!

Hello guys! I'm just back from school.
Quite busy with studies. Have to stay back almost everyday for house practise, Bible Knowledge class, Chinese class and so on.
Today, I did a big big big mistake! I feel like going to the netball training (since I'm on diet now,keep fit ma...), but don't want to affect my studies.
At last, I went for it. How regret.....=(
Starting from next Monday, I got to stay back. Is not a matter for me to stay back but...but....but....the problem is have to skip class from 10am till 2pm. (5 hours) *DYING*


Am I sick? Yes! I am sick!


Haiyoo~~~!!! Germaine!!! Why you didn't stop me??

You want me to become 'xiu zhu' ar??

Many people thought I am a malay after I got sumburn.

If someone say you like a malay but actually you are a chinese, do you like it??

So hurt.....*ouch*


Okay laa....I got to go already...going to church for YA!


Actually I did not ask my parents' permission for joining the netball team.*giggle*


But after back from school I told them and they don't have any reaction. =(

Daddy, Mummy ar......your daughter is going to get sunburn laa.....

you don't worry geh meh??

No comments: