Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm belong to you....


I always ask myself. What can I do to make you come back to me? What can I do to make you come back to me? I miss you so much. I miss you so so much. I miss you so so so much! I beg you come back to me please although it's your fault at the first place. I know I can't have you anymore. You told me you still miss me. You still sayang me.

PLEASE...........
Come back to me...............

You used to ask me "where's the old shuyee?"  And I always answer you "the old shuyee died already." Now I regret saying so. How I wish you really could come back by my side. I miss those days we used to sms in the midnight. I never sleep just to accompany you sms till morning. I miss you when you're outstation, you will sms me in the midnight at 5++ am just to inform me you've reach the destination safely. I miss you calling me just wanna hear my voice and I miss your voice too. I miss the days we used to skype. I miss you singing in front of me like an idiot. I miss you cheering me up when I'm down. I miss you actually take the opportunity to borrow friend's laptop just to skype and Facebook chat with me when you're outstation. I miss those days I get scolded by my parents just because I keep sms-ing, Facebook-ing, even using hand phone to Yahoo chat with you no matter in the morning, in the evening or at night. I miss the days I pampered you and the cranky face you have. I miss you keep asking me to take bath once I wake up. You're my alarm clock. Now I no longer have this cute alarm clock waking me up in the morning. I miss those days daddy took away my laptop and hand phone and I can't contact you at all. End up I asked my fiance which luckily you know her to pass my message to you. I miss those days when I'm having my exams, you keep wishing me and support me. Your words always in my mind keep spinning and spinning till now. I can't stop thinking about you! I really can't!
Baby, come back to me please. I really need you in my life. You're important to me. 

No comments: