I know you starts to ignore me and I'm proud of myself to say the same thing to you! I ignore you too! Always telling people I will forget you, I will forget you. But I always will end up crying whenever I think of you and my close friends come to me and accompany me.
You know what, because of you, you actually make people around you happy sad.
I don't know your new gf which also far apart from you now is fooled by you or you make her fall in love with you or she really loves you. But I try my best to wish you two. After wishing, my heart hurt like nobody's business. Actually I don't feel like wishing. I was forced to say it.
Can you feel it, jackass??
Alright. People like you don't have feeling. You fool one by one. I bet after me, she will be your next victim. I don't care how much you love her, but I'm sure you will dump her like me now when you found another girl you love.
I always keep telling myself, you aren't my prince. You should go with her. You should go with her! But I can't say it out loud. I've already ready for the day we say "Goodbye", but why am I still so hurt when I know you love someone else? Because you're my property? LOL!
C'mon, shuyee!
What are you thinking?
Don't be so innocent, can you?
Where's the promise we had last time? You're the one who ask me to be your close friend! Look what happen now! You don't even take the advantage to bother and care of me! What kind of promise you've made?
EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment