Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My words to you, mommy!

I cried when I Skype with mommy yesterday midnight. Just somehow I broke down and my tears keep dropping down. I feel something but I just can't tell what is it.

Told mommy I don't wanna study in Kampar anymore. I'm stressed. I wanna go back KL. :'(  Surprisingly, she didn't scold me but ask me to pack my things and go back KL and study Diploma instead of Foundation if I really wish to.

But mommy, you know what?

It's too late if I go back KL and take Diploma now....

I'm stressed because of my love problems actually. Not because of my studies. :P Mommy, I can't stand by myself anymore. I need someone to lean on. God, help!

I don't dare to tell mommy about my love problems all this while. I keep it to myself. Don't know why this time I broke my law and I tell her EVERYTHING and she actually feel bad and sad for me. Out of the blue, she didn't even scold me having a relationship without her knowledge but support me and ask me to forget him.

Awww~~~
Mommy, I love you extremely much!!!

Told mommy, that jerk gave her a nice necklace as her birthday gift on her 23 years old birthday and my mommy asked me not to worry and she will buy me a new one as the necklace I'm wearing now is getting 'not so nice'. Hey girl, you got your new boyfriend buy for you. So lovely la you two. But I got my lovely mom buy for me leh. Motherly love is way greater than boyfriend's love. For your information, you look like a elder sister when you stand beside that jerk, do you know that? You actually look like as if you're 30++ years old but you're just 23 years old. I'm so sorry to say that, but it's true. You look way older than your real age.

Mommy, 
I'm glad to see them very happy jealous.

After sharing my love problems with mommy, I actually feel better. Thanks mommy! You're my best friend. You're an awesome gift from God to shuyee! Lots of love to you mother! 

No comments: