Sunday, August 28, 2011

You're my heartbeat

Long time didn't spend my time on blogging. I'm so sorry. :'(
YO! So, what am I going to share today is my feelings towards some jerk which I've spent my precious time almost half a year with him. He used to be my sexy guy, my man, my hun, my sweetie pie, my sweetheart. But now, NO LONGER. I'm so sorry. Oopss! Why must I say sorry to you?

You cheated on me.
You lied to me.
Why must you lied to me at the first place, dude? Just within one month time I didn't contact you that often and you go and fall in love with other person. Bastard!
Okay. Fine. I know we're far apart. So in conclusion, we can't express our love physically. I know I know. But now you fall in love with someone and you don't even wanna tell me. You keep this secret till I find out and ask you personally. This is the main point I wanna talk today.
Shame on you, man!
You even thought of having both girls at the same time. One heart can't break into two. Why can't you tell me earlier that you love someone else? Why must you love someone and at the same time you love me? I'm not the third party! She is! I rather give up on you and let that girl go with you. Because what you did to me had showed that you're not worth my love, my tears, my everything. NOT A SINGLE THING! Who am I to you? A toy which you can fool around with? I can't accept this game, okay? Anyhow, she's forgiven, NOT YOU! Because she doesn't know a single thing about you and I. You're the one who is playing the main role. Can't blame her though.
YOU'RE NOT SINCERE TO ONE!!!
GET LOST!
BUT
I LOVE YOU STILL <3
I've tried my best to give up on you. But till now, I find it hard. I still stalk you on Facebook every day. My best friends told me to not to think of you but I can't . They even said I deserve a better one, you're not worth a single tears of mine. But I choose to close my ears and ignore them. I'm lost now. I don't know what to do. I see you and her is going on well. You guys like each other's post on Facebook and so on. My eyes can't get lost from your profile. Seeing you two doing such thing like liking each other's post make me feel bad.
Oh Lord, help me. :'(

No comments: