Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby, I love you still. :)


I feel so helpless now. Not because of you. Maybe it's because of I'm going to go back Kampar and study. No more semester break for me till end of this year.

I keep thinking about the words you told me yesterday. I asked you can we get back together? You replied:" like before? Can. Serious shuyee. I feel so lost now. I don't have any feeling towards other girl." The problem now is should I believe what you've just said? Hmm. I don't know.

If you asked me whether I still have feeling towards you now. I will say YES. I DO. What about you?

I want to get back to you but I don't think you can. You seems like searching for a girl now. I wish I could know who's that girl. Or maybe that girl haven't exist in your life. But seriously baby, I want you. I told you I want you and I'm glad to hear you replied " I want you too! :("

Thanks. That make me feel better. I need your protection. I still love you. Come back to me again please. Please, I beg you. 

No comments: