Friday, September 2, 2011

Jealousy is wicked.


The best thing you can express your feeling is by blogging. Trust me. I can actually write a long bullshit essay once I'm down. Now, no longer. Why am I saying so? Because I've give up on him. So what am I going to write? Hold in there people.


Let the past be the past and leave it there. Just move on though it's not easy.

Today Imma going to post something whereby I found it very unpleasant to me. Here it goes.


One of his friend, which used to chat with me, named Q. Q actually posted some videos on his wall to chill him. Ask him not to be dilemma anymore. But what he replied to Q is so hilarious!


Eh, HELLO! Q treat you so good and this is how you reply him? My goodness. I know maybe it's just a best friend's language but still....no manners. Perhaps I'm too sensitive towards you now. I'm so sorry to say so. But I'm sure you never regret leaving me, do you? Haha. Oh well. It's okay for you to say you never regret because the girlfirend you're dating now actually shows the type of girl that you really want to be with. I know what kind of girlfriend you wanna have now. Older than you, not good looking, the so call "only take picture with her side face" because her face ugly not nice?, bad taste in choosing her clothings and heels, crooked teeth and bla bla bla. 

Opps! Girl, you might get hurt, be offended with my words.


But readers, bare with me.


You're willing to leave me because of her. So I bet she's wayyyy better than I am huh?


One of my friend told me, the reason why you're willing to send a parcel with a necklace inside as her 23 years old present even though she is far part from you is because she's 23 and she's kinda difficult for you to get her heart. That was just an assumption. No offence. But for me, same thing! I'm also far apart from you and I'm just 18 years old AND it's easy for YOU to get my heart by just saying something sweet. Boy ar! I'm saving up your money, idiot! She's wasting your money! I forgot you're willing to buy her present not that she forces you. Owh yeah. You love her, that's why you buy her present. Then, where's mine? You fall in love with her and knowing her for just a month but what about me? You know me longer than her. We're been together for at least half year. Perhaps you're just a playboy and fool me all this while. Let's consider it as I'm too innocent and get easily fooled by you. I'm so obsessed with you, now used to!!! 


Sigh. I feel like stop stalking you two. Stalking, jealousy, loving someone who cheated on you by dating another woman at the same time dating you really can drive a person crazy! Can't believe that? Try putting yourself into my shoe and you will know how is feels like. It's suffering!


Dear exam, I love to date you. Come with me, will you? Books, be my best friend for this exam period please and I will thank you by scoring with flying colours. :D


No comments: