Saturday, September 3, 2011

You are the one who fill my life with colourful things!


When I see you smile, you melts my heart.

Your smile really sweet. *fainted* AHH!!!! Help!!! Hahaha.. Can you stop being so cute? I know I don't have a single chance to have you anymore. But my sexy guy, stay handsome and cute. Of course keep your fitness in building up your six packs. I love you not because of how you look like. I love your EVERYTHING! I repeat myself, is EVERYTHING of you, honey! Stay awesome!

Always ask myself, why everytime I blog, my tears surely will drop through my cheek? The only answer I can tell you my sexy guy is I still love you. You never fail me all this while. I'm stupid enough to still love you even you broke my heart. It's nearly to one month, and I still can't forget you; I still love you; heart you; miss you. 

No comments: