Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm the one should be avoiding you, NOT YOU!


I know you're avoiding me. But c'mon. You've said earlier. We are still friends. You are the one who want me to be your close friend after everything had happened! I'm too innocent to believe what you've said! Hey, avoiding people mcm ini ka?? Chat for not more than 1 minute and said you got to go and take picture with your family. It's so obvious that you're trying to avoid me, ok? I'm the one should be avoiding you right now. NOT YOU! So fake okay???!!!! Fck off man, dude! Disappointed! Really. 


I dare myself to move for the first step and chat with you. Even my friend said:" Don't miss him already la!!! It's better for you to go study than wasting your time chatting with him." But see what I told my friend?? I said I just wanna talk with him for while. Just a while. 


End up.....
You avoid me by saying you wanna take family photo. so coincidence. Not even saying a "BYE!" and you leave. Dude, IS SO FAKE!!! You did something wrong in the past and now you're avoiding me? WTF??!!!! You scared of me because you did something wrong towards me huh??? Don't bullshit la you. Never trust you from this moment onwards. Even your friend is wayyyyyyy better than you. Wanna be playboy also be a good one la. Be a good playboy with good character, good manner. You're worthless! Not that I wanna say something bad about you, but it's really true that you make me think of you that way. Remember what I've told you before 27days from now? Treat your girlfriend like a girlfriend. Don't curang anymore! Don't break her heart.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



But you don't have to treat me this way right? I'm a human being which comes with feelings too. You hurt me by saying "I wanna take family photo." Then straight away offline and left.YORRR  Please la!

No comments: