Tomorrow
will be the next semester for me. Hell yeah. No tutorial classes this week so
end up tomorrow class starts at 2pm and ends at 3pm. Cool? Nope. Not cool at
all. Just go to school for 1 hour class. Waste my time but I learn!
I started
to miss my home, my parents, my doggy-chubby boy, my brothers and my friends in
Kuala Lumpur! Don't worry peeps, I'll be back soon! Very soon indeed!
Blog is
like a diary to me. I just love writing nonsense. Readers, bear with me please,
even though I know my blog bores you.
Back to.....
the
book of love...........
I just can't believe you no longer love her.
I just can't believe you told me you're back to single again. I want to go back
with you. I know I'm stupid.
"The woman whom you hurt before
and she still waits for you to come back to her is the right one boy. You're in the right track."
No comments:
Post a Comment