Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My hand phone ringtone had been part of my life. I just realise that.


I just can't believe that my hand phone's ringtone is part of my life now! I actually need it to wake me up every morning. Why am I so care about this ringtone? There it goes. Of course it relates to you, sexy guy.

I still remember those days when you sms me in the midnight and I'll awake just because to see your sms and reply you on the spot. You did the same thing too! :')  Awww~~~ Even my housemate asked me why I didn't change my ringtone for messages?

Because it's already part of my life. Without that ringtone as my alarm, I just can't wake up, like seriously.

Those days I have you as my alarm clock. What about now? No longer.  That's why I need that ringtone to wake me up.

I wonder what am I crapping here. Hmm...

You guys don't have to understand what am I crapping here because I'm just writing it to reminiscing the past. Okay. Just some random post here. I'm bored.

No comments: